I want to start with google .Nowadays google is the best brand in the world . All of us use google for surfing on the net and our other needs on the net . Google has a lot of online software and products .It has bought more than 40 small and large companies since 10 years ago.
- Desktop products , Desktop extensions , Mobile products , products , Web products , Advertising , Communication & Publishing , Development , Mapping , Search and so on . These are part of google's products .
- Now I want to ask : Do you use google's products ? which one is more practical ?
- Please share everything you know about google and google's product. Maybe there are some students or people who they do not know a lot about this big company.
best wishes
seyed babak hosseini
Dear Babak,
ReplyDeleteThis is great to see you are having interests in marketing and big companies like Google. You know uncle Google is so so big that nobody can scape from it now. What I do love about Google is their interests in society and its well being. This is so great in terms of marketing, please tell me what you think about it? is it just for sake of society and human beings or this has something to do with Branding?
I wish you best and will follow what you will put here.
Regards
Marketing Spirits